Our mission at TiLT has always been to reimagine leave management. We’ve created a better way for HR to manage leaves of absence to improve companies’ bottom line and the employee experience. Our ethos to build a better world of work remains unchanged by the coronavirus. We’re still committed, now more than ever, to our philosophy of #LeaveMadeEasy for HR, employees, and managers. We’re doing work that’s #betterforbusiness and #betterforfamilies and we thank you for being part of the TiLT tribe.
Here are some of the actions we’ve taken to support our clients during this unprecedented time.
- We created COVID-19 specific leave plans with compliant forms, processes, and tracking.
- We developed resources to help HR and managers navigate the requirements of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA).
- We made conversation guides with talking points for managers and designed infographics that provide simple overviews of the FFCRA for HR and employees.
- We put together a “what-if” grid to help HR and people leaders make better decisions.
- We’re also keeping an eye on legal changes so our clients don’t have to.
We’re here and we’re not going anywhere. We’re all in this together.